The Extrac-TEC Heavy Particle Concentration (HPC) technology allows for cost-effective gravity separation of minerals of differing densities without the use of chemicals.
Based on our revolutionary, new patented transverse spiral concentrator belt and benefiting from almost 20 years of development experience, the system boasts
fine gold recovery rates of 95%-98% down to 50microns.
The HPC Equipment is ideally suited to the following applications:
Mining (gold, platinum, diamonds, gemstones and other minerals):
- gold prospecting, exploration and bulk sampling
- alluvial and placer gold mining operations where gold trommels,
sluice boxes and panning are traditionally used
- alluvial mining of other minerals including diamond and gemstone
- reprocessing of material from tailings dumps
- as a pre-concentration component in hard rock mines for fine
gold recovery and mineral extraction - prior to, or in place of chemical processes
- for any mineral extraction or concentration application where
gravity concentration is used, as an alternative to spiral
- Sand and Gravel operations where gold and/or other minerals are present.
- For environmental cleanups / lead remediation projects in decontamination of polluted land, specifically
for lead shot or bullet recovery from trap & skeet, pistol and rifle shooting ranges
Key benefits of the HPC technology include:
- A broad material-size processing spectrum with high recovery rates.
- Mobile, self-contained machines from 10 to 400 tons/hour are fully equipped, robust, reliable and easy to set up and use.
- A continuous process with a simple, secure and highly efficient
final recovery stage which produces a minimal volume of concentrate.
- An environmentally friendly process with no chemicals and reduced water use.
- Versatility/scalability offering solutions to a wide range of operating requirements.
The “bottom line” is high yield, cost effective and reliable equipment requiring minimal operator skills allowing for the profitable processing of lower grade ore bodies in any location worldwide.