AF-30: Artisanal Feeder for HPC-30
The AF-30, a simplified Feed Conveyor without a Hopper/Grizzly is designed for manual feeding of the HPC-30 in Artisanal and Small-Scale Mining Operations.
The AF-30’s solid and open design supports the HPC-30 with adjustable speed to match the feed requirements of the HPC-30 whether processing fine or coarse material. The AF-30’s feed chute allows feeding with a small excavator or manually. Key features include:
- Quick and easy to setup
- Simple robust and reliable design to allow feeding of an extremely broad range of materials
- Ships with HPC-30 in 20’ container
- Conveyor fastens on top of HPC-30 when machine is being towed
- Can be fed manually from a stock-pile or with a small excavator
- Feed material sizing up to 150mm / 6”
- Adjustable speed to match HPC-30
- Brings the unbeatable recovery rates and environmentally-friendly processing of our HPC-30 to small-scale and artisanal miners
Video PresentationVideo presentation of the AF-30 Feed Conveyor.
Photo AlbumDetailed photos and comprehensive slideshow covering the entire machine
SpecificationsDimensions, Description of components and other detailed information.
Information about Prices, Shipping, Accessories, Installation and Training
Processing capability, Efficiency, Mobility, Versatility, Simplicity and Environmental Benefits all explained
A step-by-step explanation of our unique Heavy Particle concentrator process
Printable Technology Summary brochure
Information on other items we sell and services we offer