FC-30: Feed Conveyor with Hopper and Grizzly for HPC-30
The FC-30 is a Feed Conveyor with Hopper and Grizzly, designed for use with the HPC-30 with material that is not sticky and has low clay content. It can be fed with an excavator, backhoe or small loader.
This equipment has a simple and solid design, with adjustable speed that matches the requirements of the HPC-30 when processing fine or coarse material. Key features include:
- Mobile, trailer-mounted design
- Hopper with approximately 6 ton capacity
- 2.3m X 1.5m (8’ x 5’) top opening with Grizzly for removal of +75mm (+3”) rocks
- Adjustable Hopper gates plus VFD for total feed rate control of a broad range of materials
- Ships in 20’ container (or together with HPC-30 in 40’ container)
Photo AlbumDetailed photos and comprehensive slideshow covering the entire machine
SpecificationsDimensions, Description of components and other detailed information.
Information about Prices, Shipping, Accessories, Installation and Training
Processing capability, Efficiency, Mobility, Versatility, Simplicity and Environmental Benefits all explained
A step-by-step explanation of our unique Heavy Particle concentrator process
Printable Technology Summary brochure
Information on other items we sell and services we offer