HPC-10 placer mining equipment: Explore, Sample, ProduceA simple, compact, mobile concentrator, the HPC-10 is designed for exploration and bulk sampling, integrating all components into a single trailer-mounted unit. Easy to move and operate, the versatile HPC-10 offers an unbeatable recovery rate down to ultra-fine particles to guarantee accurate and scalable sampling.
- With all components mounted on a single trailer, the HPC-10 is fully mobile and can be running in less than an hour.
- Offering the highest recovery rates in its class, the HPC-10’s simple operation is easy to learn.
- The versatile HPC-10 can be used for nearly all Mineral Concentration applications and is not limited to recovery of gold.
- The HPC-10’s chemical-free operation minimizes environmental impact, while providing recovery rates up to 98% of Gravity Recoverable Gold (GRG).
- Design provides space for accessories including generators and water pumps.
- The Manual Feed Chute is versatile and allows you to feed dry, moist or wet material as well as slurry, mud and clay-containing materials.
- Installation, training and service can all be provided by EXTRAC-TEC
Video Presentation16 minute video presentation of the HPC-15 machine. The HPC-10 is identical to the HPC-15 with the exception of the Manual Feed Chute.
Detailed photos and slideshow covering the entire machine.
SpecificationsCapacity, Electrical and Water requirements, Dimensions, Description of components and other detailed information.
Information about Prices, Shipping, Accessories, Installation and Training
Processing capability, Efficiency, Mobility, Versatility, Simplicity and Environmental Benefits all explained
A step-by-step explanation of our unique Heavy Particle concentrator process
Printable Technology Summary brochure
Information on other items we sell and services we offer