System-50: gold recovery equipment for medium to high capacity operationsSystem-50 is an outstanding solution for medium to high capacity alluvial gold recovery operations. With a capacity of up to 50 tons/hour, System-50 offers unbeatable recovery rates for alluvial gold, attractive processing capacity, high efficiency and chemical-free operation. System-50 is an integrated package which includes a vibrating grizzly feeder and an extremely robust scrubbing and screening trommel. EXTRAC-TEC’s internationally patented reverse-helix concentrator belt technology is used for recovery of fine gold whilst a high-capacity sluice processes coarser material. Concentrate cleaning is super-efficient with only 5 liters (1.3 gallons) of concentrate to be processed per cleanup. Benefits include:
- Up to 98% recovery rate of Gravity Recoverable Gold is routinely achieved with retention of free gold particles as small as 50 microns (300 mesh).
- Chemical-free operation which minimizes environmental impact.
- Super-efficient concentrate processing.
- Heavy duty and simple-to-operate equipment fitted with replaceable wear liners which is extremely robust and requires minimal maintenance.
- Equipment designed to fit standard shipping containers for international transportation and to provide excellent on-site mobility
- Installation, operator training and after-sales service can all be provided by EXTRAC-TEC
1. Feed System The VF-50 Feeder is an excavator-fed, fully independent Grizzly scalping feeder fitted with a dynamic underpan and a static oversize chute and mounted on a skid base for standard container shipping. The Grizzly is mounted on steel coil isolation springs and driven by 2 X 2.0kW 4 pole vibrator motors. The VF-50 can also be equipped with a high-pressure Grizzly washbar system for rinsing of oversize rocks prior to discharge. (Optionally a simplified Feed Chute can be supplied or the system can also be fed with a high-capacity Hopper / Conveyor if material is best suited to this technique).
2. Scrubbing and Screening Trommel The HPC-50 is equipped with a 3-Chamber rotary Trommel Scrubber followed by two independent screening sections. Typically urethane screen panels are installed in the Undersize screening section with steel punch plate panels in the Middlings section. Screen panels are chosen to specifically suit your requirements and are easily replaceable.
3. Undersize Recovery System Undersize material (typically -4mm fraction) is fed to the HPC-50 reverse-helix recovery module which ensures recovery of up to 98% of all Gravity Recoverable Gold including free gold particles as small as 50 microns (300 mesh). EXTRAC-TEC’s internationally patented reverse-helix concentrator technology offers unbeatable recovery and is integrated into System-50 to specifically recover fine gold particles that are lost by other systems.
4. Middlings Recovery System Middlings material (typically the 4mm to 10mm fraction) is fed to the HPC-50 Middlings Sluice. This high-capacity sluice includes stilling, coarse gold and fine gold recovery sections which ensure perfect recovery of gold in this size fraction. Sluice cleanups are made extremely easy: concentrate can simply be fed directly onto the HPC-50’s reverse-helix concentrator belt reducing the volume of concentrate for final cleaning down to approximately 5 liters (1.3 gallons) per cleanup.
Video PresentationVideo presentation of the System-50.
Photo AlbumDetailed photos and comprehensive slideshow covering the entire machine
SpecificationsSystem-50 Technical Specifications including Capacity, Electrical and Water requirements, Dimensions, Shipping and other information.
Information about Prices, Shipping, Accessories, Installation and Training
Processing capability, Efficiency, Mobility, Versatility, Simplicity and Environmental Benefits all explained
A step-by-step explanation of our unique Heavy Particle concentrator process
Printable Technology Summary brochure
Information on other items we sell and services we offer